Welcome To Innovation Dental
We are open and are providing preventative and restorative dental treatment.
We continue to accept new patients.
Here at Innovation Dental, our Oro Valley Dental Team is here to provide the highest quality dental care with exceptional customer service in order to ensure our patients are confident with their overall dental health. We provide services for patients of any age, and make it our goal to provide a professional and comfortable dental experience every visit. We have some of the latest dental technology, diagnostic tools and treatment options. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Some procedures we offer include:
- Diagnostic and Preventative care
- General restorative dentistry
- Cerec single appointment crown
- Cosmetic procedures including; veneers, composite bonding and tooth whitening
- Implants to replace a single tooth, secure dentures, and more comprehensive full-mouth implant options
- Periodontal treatments
- Root Canal treatment
- Sure Smile
While we make and effort to provide all necessary and elective dental care, we work with a well-established excellent local dental specialty offices as well.
We genuinely hope our website is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions, treatment options, dental recommendations, and more. Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Jess Haymore & Dr. Sam Peterson
Our office is and will continue to follow guidelines set out by the American Dental Association and the CDC.
Infection control practices performed in this office
- All clinicians will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment including; face masks, gloves, and clinical attire
- Treatment room surfaces and equipment are disinfected after each patient
- All instruments are heat pressure sterilized
- High traffic and commonly touched surfaces are disinfected throughout the day
- All staff and patients entering the office have temperatures taken and are screened for potential covid or flu-like symptoms
- Our treatment rooms use a closed water system to enhance cleanliness.